hi i have a case.can u help me

Customer Question
?...
hi i have a case.can u help me ?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/17/2010
Lawyer: Ellen, Lawyer, Consultant replied 8 years ago
Ellen, Lawyer, Consultant

I am the JustAnswer expert that will be helping you today. I am a lawyer with 25 years experience. Although I am not your attorney, I hope that I can give you helpful legal information.

Can you tell me what your question is

a few days ago i was unjustly terminated for supposedly abandoning my post and using my cell phone while on duty.i explained to my employer that i stepped outside of the building to clean, and while i was cleaning,i still was paying attention to my post as the security camera will clearly show me stopping and questioning anyone who was entering the building.i received a phone call but i did not respond i glanced at it.i spoke to my union rep about this situation and its currently under investigation.im seeking your help to conduct a thorough investigation and to ensure that am giving a fair case if this case goes to arbritration infront of a union mediator(judge)can u help me?

No I cannot assist you as the site provides legal information and not representation
whaT advice can u give me?
Lawyer: LawHelpNow, Attorney/Lawyer replied 8 years ago
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney/Lawyer

Hello and thanks for choosing Just Answer®. I am a licensed attorney with labor and employment law experience. I will be glad to try and assist you seeing another legal expert has chosen to opt out. To provide you with accurate information, could you please clarify these points:

1. What is the jurisdiction (state) in question?
  2. What is the labor organization (union) in question?

Once I hear back from you, I will be glad to let you know my answer. There may be some delay as I am assisting other customers or am away from my computer. Please rest assured, however, that I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks!