My supervisor wrote on my teaching evalutation and told me to my face that my st…

Customer Question
My supervisor wrote on my...
My supervisor wrote on my teaching evaluation and told me to my face that my students didn't learn much in my class, but I have written proof that they have learned very much. Their recent test scores show they made great gains on their work. I want to sue her for libel and slander. She also lied on paper about two other character slanders. Do I have a good case?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/16/2010
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 8 years ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Hello and thank you for your question. You want to sue for defamation?
I wanted to add a few details, but you had already sent this message. So here are some more details: I work at a community college and right after she said my students weren't learning much she said she wasn't going to renew my contract for the next session which will put a big burden on my finances, reputation, and finding another teaching position since I won't be able to use the 5 months teaching there as a reference. She lied to my face and on the evalutation form so yes, I want to sue her for defamation of character, libel (since it was written down...also have an email from her accusing me of false things), and or slander. Do I have a GOOD case to pursue this. If not, what can I do about it?
Is there discrimination?
Is this still Tina? In what way? There are so many kinds of discrimination. She may just want me gone so she can hire a friend to take the class. I heard that rumor. She didn't mark the evaluation form correctly. 'M' was supposed to mean meeting the minimum requirements 100%. 'E' is Exceeding the min. She just gave me mostly all 'M''s when I clearly to prove I deserved mostly 'E''s, since I exceeded most of the requirements. That's a type of discrimination?
I am not tina. i will opt out and find her if she is on.
Thanks! Please pass on all the extra information that should help her.
sure
She was just there....I was editing my question when I lost her.
I am sure she will respond soon.