I live in delaware and have been treated unjustly by commissioners…

Customer Question
I live in delaware and...
I live in delaware and have been treated unjustly by commissioners and now a judeg. The whole problems has been ongoing for over 15 mths, regarding myself Grandmother, who raised a grandson, 7 years, and now for absolute no reason mother (single parent) states I cannot see him. The judeg ruled at one point I could, then she has aTELEPHONE conference requested by mother, and states NO CONTACT since mother and father live together and both say no......The problem is FATHER has been told by 3 commissioners and this judeg HE IS TO HAVE NO CONTACT WITH MY GRANDSON EXCEPT SUPERVISED....NOW my duaghter let him move back into residence i contact the judge, she still doesn't get it, and state """well mom n dad say No visits for grandmother since they live together and both say NO?????????WHAT, she ORDERED IN JAN 2010, FATHER IS TO HAVE NO NONE NOTHING EXCEPT SUPERVISED VISITS WITH SON????????OH GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE......
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/16/2010
Lawyer: MShore, Attorney replied 8 years ago
MShore
MShore, Attorney
Thank you for the post, from your description the judge has simply modified the prior ruling in light of the reconciliation of the parents, and as a result terminated grandparent's rights to which the parents are now opposed. This is legal in Delaware.
i did email a reply to your name please let me know if you received it?
I did receive it, thank you. My response was that the judge has the authority to modify a prior ruling. Your recourse is to petition the court for a modification to enable you to have access to your grandchild, or appeal the judge's ruling in the alternative.