Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

MShore
MShore
MShore, Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
My wife and I are legal guardians of our two grandchildren
Barrister, Attorney/Landlord/Realtor
thank you. My wife and I are legal guardians of our two grandchildren for the past 2 years. My daughter passed away and her exhusband was looking at 2 years in jail for his 7th drug related dui. He is… read more
Hi Dimitry, I talked you back in December 2013 about our grandson
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Hi Dimitry, I talked you back in December 2013 about our grandson whom we have legal custody, are you present so I can ask another question? Sandra… read more
How can I get the name of someones social worker in CA when
D. WINOGO ESQ.
D. WINOGO ESQ., Hearing Officer/Attorney
How can I get the name of someone's social worker in CA when they do not want to tell the father who it is… read more
My husband has a child out of wedlock thru a one-night stand.When
Ellen, Lawyer, Consultant
My husband has a child out of wedlock thru a one-night stand.When the child reached 8 yrs old the State of OK located my husband and had him complete a paternity test and Yes it's certain the daughter… read more
I have a grandson who has visited with us and his father for
John Legal
John Legal, Doctoral Degree
I have a grandson who has visited with us and his father for almost 40 days this summer. He will be in school in the fall (K). We were told by the mother that we are required by law to return him to h… read more
My daughter and her ex-boyfriend are going to court to decide
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
My daughter and her ex-boyfriend are going to court to decide on custody of their child. The judge demanded a drug test for the both of them. If both are clean on the drug test, they will be able to h… read more
1st problem- I live in El paso county, CO. I am the paternal
P. Simmons, Attorney
1st problem- I live in El paso county, CO. I am the paternal grandmother. My son is in jail and will get out within the next year. The maternal grandmother was given guardianship of my grandson about … read more
I believe you did not read all of the information >
MShore
MShore, Attorney
I believe you did not read all of the information>>>>>>>>BOTH COMMISSIONERS AND THE JUDGE REVOKED THE FATHER FROM ANY CONTACT OR LIVING WITH THE CHILD AND MOTHER, THE ARE NOT T… read more
What rights does a grandmother have to see her grandson when
Lawyer Lori
Lawyer Lori, Attorney
What rights does a grandmother have to see her grandson when the mother/daughter will not allow it. There is a situation of violence and mental abuse from the mother to the daughter. The counselor at … read more
My sons babys mother died in a car crash. Baby is 3 mths old
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
My sons babys mother died in a car crash. Baby is 3 mths old when mom dies, now 6mths old since the grandparents wont give her up. They accuse my son of meth, not caring about baby and so on. It is no… read more
I am a grandmother who lives in the state of Indiana who has
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
I am a grandmother who lives in the state of Indiana who has a grandson living in Texas that I cannot communicate with. I would like to know my Gramdparents rights in regards XXXXX XXXXX I can ask for… read more
The divorce took place in March 2004 in Kenoshe, WI. The father
JaxLawyer
JaxLawyer, Solo Practitioner
The divorce took place in March 2004 in Kenoshe, WI. The father was awared costody, moved out of state and now lives in Deleware. I reside in Michigan, I recived supervised vistitaion. I have not been… read more
When both parents are refusing to allow contact with a grandchild
FLACORPLAWYER
FLACORPLAWYER, Doctoral Degree
When both parents are refusing to allow contact with a grandchild simply to punish the grandmother for and imagained wrong against the parents? There was a family blow up, that at first the mother sta… read more
my daughter has sole custody and decision making regarding
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
my daughter has sole custody and decision making regarding her 4 yr old. She live in New Jersey Her ex husband is supervised to drug problems came out of a year of rehab in CA for heroin and cocoaine … read more
can both parents be placed on child support in the state of
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
can both parents be placed on child support in the state of alabama? and also, can the child have three kids of insurance during the course of the 19 years?… read more
I am a grandmother of an 11 years old boy.My son has ...
Michelle
Michelle, Doctoral Degree
I am a grandmother of an 11 years old boy.My son has physical custody with the mother having visitation. The mother is bipolar and has a history of drug abuse . She lives with a convicted child sex of… read more
if your the grandmother and you cant see and call ...
truthfinder
truthfinder, Educational Consultant
if your the grandmother and you can't see and call your grandbabys and they live in another state alabama what can i do to see them… read more
My boyfriends ex girlfriend has a duaghter who is about to ...
Walter
Walter, Just Answer Consultant
My boyfriends ex girlfriend has a duaghter who is about to turn 1 and she now requesting a paternity test. We did not learn about the child until after she was born. The mother wants him to have nothi… read more