i paid $5,000 in private Lvn school as deposit out of $12,00.

Customer Question
i paid $5,000 in...
i paid $5,000 in private Lvn school as deposit out of $12,00. i attended school only for 2 months. The owner of the schoo call me and complained about my grade being too high, and then next time he complained of me working while in the programme. She comes up with on problem to the other so often on the 19th of may while we are taking exams she came in and stopped the exam and claimed that people were caught cheating in the exam but in the actual since nothing really happened.An instructor was in the exam hall throughout the exam. The instructor testified that there was nothing like cheating in the exam hall. The owner of the school went in her office and wrot a dissmissal letter and gave to me and another lady without any evidence of exam malpractice. We have tried to explain to her but she woul not listen to any explanation . I want to take her to court for slander and also to reqest her to give me my $ 5,000 deposit back . I want your advice before i will sue her
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/16/2010
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 8 years ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Hello and thank you for your question. What precisely do you want to know?

I want to know what will be the outcome if i go to court

Iwant to sue her for my money back and for slander tell me if you can handle this case for me and please give me a straight answer on what ive told you so far

How much are your actual financial damages?