I am in Oklahoma. My daughter has a son though was never married…

Customer Question
I am in Oklahoma....
I am in Oklahoma. My daughter has a son though was never married to his father. Dad has been court ordered to pay support but is not. The judge we have will do nothing. He was introduced with pictures of my grandson at a party where two people were making out on the bed he was sleeping on. The judge granted an emergency protective order after seeing the picture then after their testimony (she is 20, he is 30 no job, no house and lives in her parents basement) where their stories did not match and they both pleaded the fifth, the judge decided there was nothing to worry about. What does someone do when they have a judge with such poor judgement and he is unwilling to enforce any of his own rulings?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/16/2010
Lawyer: Legalease, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer

My suggestion is to call children's protective services and seek custody of your grandchild yourself. In this situation, where he cannot get a straight answer from either of the parents, the judge's hands were tied and I am surprised that he did not call in children's services himself. I suppose that your daughter is lucky that he didn't call in protective services himself.

GOOD LUCK

Please press the GREEN ACCEPT BUTTON so I will be paid for my time.

THANK YOU