I was kicked out of my friends house and she and her husband…

Customer Question
I was kicked out of...
I was kicked out of my friends house and she and her husband kept alot of my belongings I was told I had to file a writ of re-entry to get my things how do i do this? The precint is 3 in Montgomery County with Eddie Connley
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/16/2010
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 8 years ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Hello and thank you for your question. You can notify the police or else sue to recover your items. You can also have a lawyer reach out by letter.
I have notified the police, they said it is a civil matter my question was I was told to write a writ of reentry in precint 3 of Montgomery County TX I asked how do I do this or get the form. You did not answer my question!
I misunderstood. I will refer you to a colleague who may be able to address that issue for you locally.

I am not accepting the answer when this is the reply I got and never have heard back!

Your Expert needs more information

From INFOLAWYER

Wednesday, June 16, 2010 4:03 PM EST

No need to accept now. I said I was opening the question so someone else can respond.