I dont know how to help my daughter. She got a ticket in…

Customer Question
I don't know how to...
I don't know how to help my daughter. She got a ticket in Murray several years back and was to pay a fine. Shortly after her court sappearance she lost employment and has been unable to get amployment due to health problems. She has not made any payment. Apparently now there is a bench warrant. How do I help her resolve this mess?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/16/2010
Lawyer: lwpat, Attorney replied 8 years ago
lwpat
lwpat, Attorney
The only way to resolve it is to call the court and pay the fines. Then you will need to check with the DMV since her license is probably suspended. You will have to pay a reinstatement fee to the DMV. Paying the court does not reinstate your license if it has been suspended.
Thank you for your information.
If you go to the court and take her medical records they may drop the failure to appear fine.

An accept for my time is always appreciated.