i need a lawyer that deals with psychics in nj

Customer Question
i need a lawyer...
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/16/2010
Lawyer: Legalease, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer

What do you mean deals with "psychics"? If you are having difficulties with someone who claims to be psychic then you should contact the police.

GOOD LUCK

Please press the GREEN ACCEPT BUTTON so I will be paid for my time.

THANK YOU

i just edited the question to give a full explaination it said it couldnt because you had already answered a question i didn't ask , i need a lawyer that deals with psychis in nj, i am the psychic, did you recieve my edit?

No I did not. And I checked the system -- the edit does not appear to have come through.

Why don't you explain the situation in the next box and I will see if I can help you?