I took the June LSAT and am awaiting my results. Ive been…

Customer Question
I took the June LSAT...
I took the June LSAT and am awaiting my results. I've been gathering information for law school admissions and one question I have is should I disclose an expunged arrest and conviction for DUI that occurred nine years ago in Louisiana? Any thoughts if that will show up on a background check for law school? Also, would that need to be disclosed when I sit for the bar? Thanks.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/16/2010
Lawyer: D. WINOGO ESQ., Attorney replied 8 years ago
D. WINOGO ESQ.
D. WINOGO ESQ., Attorney
If you have had the arrest and conviction expunged, then it need not be disclosed, either on your law school applications or to the state bar.