thank you very much for your response. I have another

Customer Question
thank you very much for...
thank you very much for your response.

I have another question...is there a statue of limitations that my sister has to finalize settlement of our Mother's estate?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/16/2010
Lawyer: Legalease, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer

Hello Again.

I am not sure if you are aware of this, but Just Answer is a "Pay" website and in order to continue asking questions, you should return to the previous questions and press the ACCEPT BUTTON on those questions so that I will be paid for assisting you. After you press the ACCEPT BUTTON on the previous question that I answered for you, I will be happy to continue to answer additional new questions for you.

THANKS

Thank you for accepting the last Q -- I will have to look this information up -- but I must go off-line at the moment and can answer this in the AM.