Need to know how to deal with a att. who took advanvage of…

Customer Question
Need to know how to...
Need to know how to deal with a att. who took advanvage of a family dispute, to the amount of 37,000.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/15/2010
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Ray, Lawyer
What state and how long ago has it been here?
ct. it started in2008.
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
The statute of limitations here for malpractice is two years.You would need to file suit here pretty quick.You can also file grievance here against the lawyer.If you want to file lawsuit here you will need local malpractice lawyer.

Professional Malpractice: Professional negligence actions, including medical malpractice lawsuits, must be filed within 2 years from the date the injury was discovered or reasonably should have been discovered, with a maximum of three years from the date of the act which gave rise to the injury.

Complaint..

http://www.jud.ct.gov/OCDC/faq.htm

Edited by RayAnswers on 6/15/2010 at 11:45 PM EST