I am trying to research the standing of intervenors to challege…

Customer Question
I am trying to research...
I am trying to research the standing of intervenors to set aside a preliminary injunction in PA.. I keep running in circles.. Can anyone help?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/15/2010
Lawyer: Tina, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Tina, Lawyer

Good afternoon.

This is a subject that can take days of law school classes to fully grasp, so may not be a very good issue to try to answer through this forum, but I'll give it a shot.

Generally, a person must have standing before they can file suit or intervene in a suit. This means they must have a unique interest in the outcome of the proceedings that the public at large or other individuals would not have.

I cannot answer your question specifically without knowing more about your situation, but I cannot think of a situation where an individual would have a right to intervene and set aside a preliminary injunction. But it would depend on the wording of the court's order.

Best regards XXXXX XXXXX

___________________________________________________________________________________

Even if you have a subscription, please press the ACCEPT button so I may be credited and paid for my time by JA and then request follow-up assistance from me if necessary. Positive feedback and a BONUS are always appreciated. Thank you very much.

NOTE: This open forum is for educational purposes only and cannot constitute legal advice based on rules of professional conduct. I understand that you may be disappointed by the answer you received if it is not favorable to your situation. I work diligently to provide you with the correct answer under the law, whether it benefits you or not. Please do not shoot the messenger if it is not the answer you wished to hear. As always, I continue to be dedicated to providing you with professional and courteous service.