I live in IN filed personal and Business BK. Started a new…

Customer Question
I live in IN filed...
I live in IN filed personal and Business BK. Started a new business and now a vendor has gotten my new business attached to their original suit. The first time I was notified of this was when I was served the summons to reply after the new company was attached to the suit. I was never served notice for the motion to attach the new company to the original suit.

How can I get the new company off the suit and how to stop the continued aggressive legal advances by this vendor since I've filed for BK relief both personally and business?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/15/2010
Lawyer: MShore, Attorney replied 8 years ago
MShore
MShore, Attorney
Thank you for the post, you would need to file a motion to dismiss the new company from the suit on grounds of lack of involvement in the subject matter of the suit.