I was served for a photo radar ticket that is due tomorrow.

Customer Question
I have already done traffic...
I was served for a photo radar ticket that is due tomorrow. I have already done traffic school and community service for 2 of 3 previous tickets (all photoed when I was new to AZ and clueless). Is there any sense in going to court tomorrow or should I just pay up and be more careful? Do I get insurance points for these?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/15/2010
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Ray, Lawyer
Thanks for your question. Yes you need to appear and ask to be allowed to take traffic school again.The court has discretion here to allow you to do so.This is the best way as it gets ticket dismissed and off your insurance here.It definitely is worth asking about again to see if you can dodge having it on your record.

Edited by RayAnswers on 6/15/2010 at 11:56 AM EST