Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Lawyer Lori
Lawyer Lori
Lawyer Lori, Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I filed a petition for divorce in fort bend county today and
Legal Eagle, Attorney
I filed a petition for divorce in fort bend county today and they told me to pick a court date. I chose July 5. They said all docs had to be turned in 10 days before date. I know my next step is to ha… read more
What is the process for filling a preliminary injunction and
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney
What is the process for filling a preliminary injunction and quickest way to do it ? How much time do it usually take and how to make it quicker?… read more
I was wondering how i have to move out after i have been
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
i was wondering how long i have to move out after i have been served a unlawful detainer complaint … read more
I have filled a summons as plaintiff pro se with notice with
Ray, Lawyer
i have filled a summons as plaintiff pro se with notice with ny supreme court ,i have index no the summons simply says what they did wrong and what the damages are in monetary terms how long do i have… read more
My husband and I have been separated since 2010 and are just
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
My husband and I have been separated since 2010 and are just about to get our papers from legal zoom back. He has to send them to me here in Louisiana to sign and notarize, and then I will send them b… read more
Directed to lawyers who have a large volume of divorce cases
Sam, Attorney
Directed to lawyers who have a large volume of divorce cases in New York City: I plan on filing for divorce in Sept. I don't think it will be contested. Grounds will be irretrievable breakdown for 6 m… read more
Ive been divorced since mid feb and have been paying child
Sam, Attorney
I've been divorced since mid feb and have been paying child support to my ex personally waiting for the state program to kick in, and have just found out she still has not turned in the papers to the … read more
Hello, here is my question. I was sued by a creditor who got
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
Hello, here is my question. I was sued by a creditor who got a default judgement against me, I recieved a affidavit from the court stating that they were going after a bank account, fortunatley the ac… read more
I have an apartment in the upstairs of my home which I rent
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
I have an apartment in the upstairs of my home which I rent out. Tenant moved in 8/1/10 - signing a one year lease and paying rent for Aug & Sept. I last saw him on 9/28 when he told me he would have … read more
HOW LONG MUST I WAIT TO FILE BANKRUPTCY AFTER DOING SO SEVERAL
J.Hazelbaker
J.Hazelbaker, Doctoral Degree
HOW LONG MUST I WAIT TO FILE BANKRUPTCY AFTER DOING SO SEVERAL YEARS AGO AND HOW DO i GO ABOUT FINDING OUT WHEN I DID SO, i DO NOT HAVE THE PAPER WORK, AND DON.T RECALL HOW MANY YEARS AGO IT WAS. tHIS… read more
petition for an early release from probation, My po has sent
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
petition for an early release from probation, My po has sent in the paper work 2 months ago and I am still waiting for him to tell me im off how long does it take after the court has my release from m… read more
Once papers are drawn up, how long can I wait to have them
BizMatters-law
BizMatters-law, J.D.
Once papers are drawn up, how long can I wait to have them served? If there is a conflict of interest in local court, can I file in another county?… read more
I was in a wrongful eviction case in San Diego, Ca one year
skelly151
skelly151, partner
I was in a wrongful eviction case in San Diego, Ca one year ago this May. We went in front of a judge with our lawyers and my side won. Now I would like to file the civil suit but I have two questions… read more
My rental property is currently under foreclosure. I have
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
My rental property is currently under foreclosure. I have two questions: My legal papers were received recently. My last payment was in August 2009. I received another set of papers in October. How lo… read more
What is the statute of limitations for filing an action for
VanDLaw
VanDLaw, Attorney
What is the statute of limitations for filing an action for recovery of an unpaid personal loan? We're in California, and the total amount loaned was $7,700 ($4K + $3,700 loaned June 2007). No written… read more
HOW DO I GO ABOUT FINDING THE PROPER EVICTION FORMS TO END
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
HOW DO I GO ABOUT FINDING THE PROPER EVICTION FORMS TO END AN ESTABLISHED RESIDENCE BREAKUP WITH A GIRLFRIEND?… read more
I am currently in a divorce. The court is in Ventura ...
Susan Roberts
Susan Roberts, Juris Doctor
I am currently in a divorce. The court is in Ventura County, CA. After negotiations have failed, I have asked my attorney to seek a court hearing. He advised me that it takes 4 to 6 months to get on t… read more
my ex-girlfriend filed papers for child support/custody ...
Lawmoe
Lawmoe, Lawyer with 20 years of experience
my ex-girlfriend filed papers for child support/custody Friday November 1,2007. She refuses to let me see my child until the court date. How long does it usually take to get my paperwork in the mail/c… read more