I had an affare with a woman that was married, I am not, in…

Customer Question
I had an affare with...
I had an affare with a woman that was married, I am not, in Arizona.She is still married and pregnant.Her husband had a vascectomy a while ago.She has stated it is mine and I have e-mails saying such from her.She just moved to Wisconsin Friday.She told me they bought a house in Arizona.I am in the military and just want to prove paternity and if mine pay child support and set up custody.What can I do?She is due in Sept. Can I pull her to court in Arizona?Or my state of NC?Or would it be Wisconsin?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/14/2010
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 8 years ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do until after the child is born and by that time she will probably have enough time in Wisconsin to hold the case there. You could try to go ahead and file in Az but I don't think you are going to be successful, unless you take the position you are filing it to take part in the prenatal care and to provide financial support for the pregnancy. That might work.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. I believe I have answered all of the questions you asked so I would request that you please click the ACCEPT button so I receive credit for my work and leave feedback if you have a chance. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done, although this is neither required nor expected. Please remember that we can only base our answers on the information you provide and sometimes a misunderstanding as to what you are looking for or already know occurs so feel free to ask additional questions. Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice.

Several customers have asked how they direct a question to me in particular. If you specifically want me to provide information for you just put “FOR JD 1992” in the subject line and I will pick up the next time I am online.