I need pictures sent to my cell phone (verison) to help in…

Customer Question
I need pictures sent...
I need pictures sent to my cell phone (verison) to help in me in a up coming trial. These picture are critical to my defense. My investigator said that they (Verison)only keep them for 5 days therefore we can not get them. My understanding is that they can be retrieved by a court order through my attorney, is this true.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/13/2010
Lawyer: Andrea, Esq., Attorney replied 8 years ago
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney

Your attorney is correct. Your attorney can have a Subpoena duces Tecum issued by the Court Clerk, serve it on Verizon, and Verizon would have to obey because a Subpoena is the equivalent to a Court Order.

___________________________________________________

Positive Feedback, BONUS are not required but they are a nice way to show you appreciate the expert's time and effort

If you have questions in the future, feel free to ask for me by typing my name at the beginning of your question

____________________________________________________

Please press "ACCEPT" so that I may receive credit for assisting you

ANDREA, JD, LLM

MEMBER, NY & PA BAR

Don't forget to leave positive feedback!

I am sorry that I was not clear enough regarding my question. What I need to know is the time frame I can get past pictures sent to my phone. My investigator said verison only keeps them for 5 days. This makes no since to me, I would think that verison would archive past text messages and pictures indefinately, not 5 days. I am trying to determine if my investigator is doing his job.