i have been told i have kidney cancer that went to mu lungs…

Customer Question
i have been told i...
i have been told i have kidney cancer that went to mu lungs after i had a kidney removed 6 yrs ago. i was not given any cemo. at that time. can that doc. be held libal for not giving it to me,to kill all of the cells. this cancer i have now they say came from that cancer. the cells have bee sitting around for 6 yrs and now have desiced to break loose and it went to my lungs. thanks for your help. j reese [email protected]
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/13/2010
Lawyer: Legalease, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer

It is possible. If it was appropriate medical protocol that after your kidney was removed and confirmed to be cancerous that the doc should have ordered either radiation or chemotherapy, then you might have a case here. The best thing to do is get your medical records from when the kidney was diagnosed through the present (it might take some leg work getting them all together -- doctors, specialists, hospitals -- you will need all of the records) and then take the records to a lawyer in your area who specializes in medical malpractice. The med mal lawyers analyze the medical records and determine whether or not there were mistakes made and will let you know straight up if you have a case. Med mal lawyers will usually look at your records for free -- so if you run into a lawyer who wants to charge you for that, then try another med mal lawyer.

In order to find a medical malpractice lawyer in Georgia who will approach the case like this, you can go through the following referral service: http://www.lawyers.com/Medical-Malpractice/Georgia/Atlanta/law-firms.html

GOOD LUCK

Please press the GREEN ACCEPT BUTTON so I will be paid for my time.

THANK YOU