My ex husband wants to take our child off for the first visitation…

Customer Question
My ex husband wants to...
My ex husband wants to take our child off for the first visitation against court orders without supervision that was court ordered....the judge deemed supervision for the first four visits, since my child has not seen my ex in 10 months....what do I do? I haven't even got court papers yet, and the judge has given first visit rights for this saturday....
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/11/2010
Lawyer: xavierjd, Attorney replied 8 years ago
xavierjd
xavierjd, Attorney

Thanks for using JustAnswer.com

So long as the Judge signed the Order, it is effective. You need to go to the court TOMORROW morning and get a copy of the signed Order of Visitation. If your ex tries to come to your home and take your child against court order, you can call the police. The police will need to see a copy of the court order so that they can stop your husband from taking your child off without the required supervision.

But.....you NEED to get a copy of the court order! Make sure you go to court TOMORROW!

I hope you find this information useful and that you PRESS THE GREEN ACCEPT BUTTON so that I can get credit for answering the question. Thank you.