I have a Judgment filed against someone in the County where…

Customer Question
I have a Judgment filed...
I have a Judgment filed against someone in the County where they last resided. How does this judgment show up on their credit report. Right now I have no idea where they are living.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/11/2010
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Ray, Lawyer
Thanks for your question.Yes it should You may also do this yourself by forwarding to the big three here.

Reference to contact..

There are three credit bureaus: Equifax, Experian and TransUnion. You will sometimes read about a fourth CRA, Innovis Data Solutions (www.innovis.com). But for now at least, it is not a major player, and this guide focuses solely on the "big three."