I am a defendant in a civil action in the Circuit Court of…

Customer Question
I am a defendant in...
I am a defendant in a civil action in the Circuit Court of Baltimore City. Since I cannot find legal representation due to my age (61) and my lack of money, having been out of work for over eight months.
How can I get a response out ASAP?
My time is almost over and I need a form letter or something that I can use to defend myself against these false and libelous clams.
I just want to die with a black mark against my name that is not true.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/11/2010
Lawyer: loeblaw, Attorney replied 8 years ago
loeblaw
loeblaw, Attorney
Have you filed an answer?
No!!!
I was served 5/13 so I would presume that an answer needs to be filed by Monday 5/14/10.
I can take it to the Post Office and make sure that it is delivered Certified by then.
I just need help writing the answer!