I had someone file a law suite against me ..and I was not part…

Customer Question
I had someone file a...
I had someone file a law suite against me ..and I was not part of the transaction that they sued me for The company was not even in business at the time and the signature is not my handwriting and I never was served or had my day in court to defend now that they have a judgment on me they are placing a levy on my car
Is there any way I can fight this without a high priced lawyer
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/10/2010
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 8 years ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Hello and thank you for your question. You can go to court and file a motion to dismiss. The court clerk can help you with the form or else you can have a local lawyer do it cheaply through www.lawyers.com