Resently the LCSW that was assigned to our case to perform…

Customer Question
Resently the LCSW that was...
Resently the LCSW that was assigned to our case to perform Theriputic Supervised Visitation with the father and kids has sent a letter to the Magistrate stating "I was not cooroperating with him 'cause I didn't respond to his questions about me contacting the Greivance Board and who recommended me to do so. He is in several violations and know I don't have to inform him if I'm going to file one or not and who refered me to do so. However, my question is, what happens now? What will the court do? Do I have to file a response to it? He stated in is complaint that he needs the court to interven and inform him on how to proceed with this. It would be in the best interest of everyone that he step down since there is going to be a greivance filed and a huge conflict of interest but, how is that done? There is suppose to be a hearing in July but, in the computer/ docket it's not showing up. So really there is no court hearing. Please help me!!!
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/10/2010
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 8 years ago
If this is the reasoning for him calling you uncooperative, then the court should not agree with him. Just because you file a grievance which is within your right to file does not mean you have to reveal this to the social worker and him calling you uncooperative for not informing him of who told you to file the complaint is being disingenuous and manipulating the system for his own benefit and this is your argument to the court. However, whenever dealing with these case workers who see themselves as way more important than they are and abuse their powers frequently, you always do best getting the representation of an attorney to deal with them because it makes things much better for you and they cannot perpetrate the lies that they try to pull on the courts so often because the attorney is there to keep them within bounds.

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button above for my answer. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow up questions please use the REPLY button and ask. If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

PLEASE NOTE WELL: IF YOU CLICK OPT OUT I CANNOT REPLY TO YOUR FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS AND YOU MAY NEVER GET ANY REPLY OR IT WILL DELAY MY ABILITY TO REPLY TO YOU. Also, if you use RELIST, I MAY NOT SEE YOUR RESPONSE AND IT WILL DELAY YOUR REPLY.

You can always request me through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=10285032&FID=39 or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”

Yes, I thought so. I would love to have an attorney but CLS and MVL will not accept my case due to it being a high conflict case " difficult case". I did receive sole custody and decision making on the children, father received only the therapeutic supervised visits which haven't took place nor has he complied to since Feb. and with a custody fight going on for 2 yrs straight now. So, how do I proceed now? Should I file a response to his letter to the courts? Will the court notify me if they accept it or not? Or, do I sit back and just wait? With a greivance filed against him, will he be removed from our case?
Yes, you should absolutely send a letter and remain factual but point out everything in his letter that you disagree with. You should also send a copy of the grievance to the judge and explain to the judge it is obvious that the grievance is the true motivation for the letter. You should ask for him to be removed from your case based on the grievance, but this is up to the agency itself.
Thank You so Much!!!! I will...
Thank you.