Well honestly I dont need an answer I already have the answer...

Customer Question
I just need to find...
Well honestly I dont need an answer I already have the answer... I just need to find a lawyer who's willing to represent me in court for a low price, in bronx county NewYork. My case is that i had a daughter when i was married in 2008 and also got a divorce from the mother of the child 3 months later. In the divorce decree it was agreed that i pay child support for her and my son...cool but just last month I took an at home paternity test and found out that she is not mine so im working against the clock here cause I have already spoke to several lawyers in regards XXXXX XXXXX case and they all wanna hit me in the head with an expensive fee....to sum everything up I just need an agency who is willing to represent me for little or no cost if possible I already kno all the possibilities in this case so I don't need to know what can or will happen; can anyone help me?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/10/2010
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 8 years ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Chat Conversation Started
FranL :

Sorry, but the terms of service here at JustAnswer prevents an Expert from actually representing a customer on a pending case. All communication must be via this website, and the most we can do is point out where else you may find a lawyer. As you've gone that route, as well as referral agencies, it's likely I'm not going to tell you anything that you don't already know. However, as you're already familiar with the facts of your case and say you know basically what it is that you have to do, you can swing by the Civil Division of the Bronx Legal Aid Society and get some do-it-yourself assistance if all else fails. There is usually an intake attorney assigned to advise people who need help on a case.

Otherwise, if you haven't tried it yet and you are still thinking about retaining an attorney, there is the New York State Bar Association's Lawyer Referral Service. The first consultation is for a half hour and is $35 dollars. You don't have to hire the lawyer after the session is over, but you might again be able to get some advice that would let you proceed on your own without getting hurt.

If I've helped, please click the green Accept button so I can get credit for my work.

Live Chat will close but you can continue to post follow-ups on this thread if you need clarification.

Customer:

I am already aware of the bar association as I have been dealing with them. Can you personally refer any lawyers?

FranL :

No, sorry. We are not able to do that either.

FranL :

Again, it happens to be against the site's terms of services.