what are some reasons that a website owner might be concerned…

Customer Question
what are some reasons that...
what are some reasons that a website owner might be concerned with whether a court is able to obtain personal jurisdiction over him or her?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/10/2010
Lawyer: loeblaw, Attorney replied 8 years ago
loeblaw
loeblaw, Attorney
Could you narrow the question? As broad as it is written I can only give a broad answer...if a court can gain personal jurisdiction over him, it could force him to defend a lawsuit in that court, and could obtain and enforce a judgment over him.
PLEASE HONOR THE HONOR CODE

REMINDER: As your question has been answered, please click ACCEPT so that I can receive credit for the answer and you can receive credit for your question. Clicking ACCEPT does not generate additional charges but only indicates your question was answered. We do not receive a salary; this is the only way we get paid so I respectfully XXXXX XXXXX you please click ACCEPT. Additionally, note that BONUSES and positive feedback are GREATLY appreciated. Should you need additional information or have additional questions please feel free to send me a question personally