I am a realtor in Florida. I have been working with a loan…

Customer Question
I am a realtor in...
I am a realtor in Florida. I have been working with a loan officer, trying to get financing for a young mother with 2 children. The complete loan is done except for removing 1 FHA case number XXXXX her file. We have been trying, witout success to have this removed for over a month. Our client is going to be homeless if this loan does not close. Is there someone that we can contact to report this loan officer for not doing his job?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/10/2010
Lawyer: Irwin Law, Attorney replied 8 years ago
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Can you explain what "FHA case number" refers to? What kind of case is it and what does it have to do with her getting a new loan? Is it a credit report issue?

It is where she had applied for another housing loan with FHA and the deal fell thru

She was qualified for the other loan but it stayed in her FHA file. We sent the loan officer a procedure that FHA sent us to have it removed. I have emails that explain everything. I could email them to you if you want.

We are really concerned because he could have done it so easily.

Please contact me if you need more info.

HelloCustomer I'm sorry (or perhaps relieved) to say that I have no experience in dealing with that particular problem. My only suggestion is to try to get the HUD fellow's supervisor on the phone. I don't know how possible that is these days. I have re-opened the question for other experts who might possibly be able to help you. You do not have to reply to this message. Good luck.