i did pay bond for propety to rent after i singed the lease…

Customer Question
i did pay bond for...
i did pay bond for propety to rent after i singed the lease but after one day i changed my
minde for just reason and i told the agent that i`m not going to move so she said that`s fine we have to but the house aging in the market & because i paid two weeks in advance
to cover the rent which this will end tomorrow so i lost this two weeks already &now they found another tenant last saturday and i said that is good because i can get my bond back so i went to real estate to ask when can i get my she said the people not willing to move untle 25 of jun so you have to pay the rent untile that date even they want to use my bond money to pay the rent in advance up to 25 so there not be any left for me from my bond so i`m asking is that fair please answer my gustion?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/10/2010
Lawyer: Sam, Attorney at Law replied 8 years ago
Sam, Attorney at Law

hi

where is this happening- state?