Can you help me retain legal representation with an approved…

Customer Question
Can you help me retain...
Can you help me retain legal representation with an approved or recommended lawyer??

I am a commercial truck driver. I was stopped in Bayhalia, Mississippi for driving too slow coming off my exit to pick up my load. The sheriff then asked me to step out of the truck and proceeded to search my truck for drugs. When a second officer arrived I asked to have the search stopped because there was no reasonable cause. The sheriff then brought a dog in and began the search again. Finding nothing, he wrote me a ticket for careless driving, a $210 fine. I am also missing my gold wedding ring and $2OO in cash.
I WANT TO FIGHT THIS. I need help with depositions before I set for trial. QUESTION, can you help me get representation in Miss.???
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/9/2010
Lawyer: Michael J., Esq., Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Michael J., Esq.
Hello -

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer. My name is Michael; I look forward to helping you with your legal problem today.

I am a Mississippi attorney. Unfortunately, however, we are an informational site and may not represent clients of JustAnswer.com. If you have a legal question, I can answer it for you. Otherwise, I suggest using Google. or www.martindale.com to find a criminal attorney in your area or somewhere else in the State.

Michael
Thank you Michael,
You can contact me [email protected], can I fax you a copy of the traffic ticket right now? traffic court is set for looks like June 23rd at 9am, phone # XXXXX court is XXX-XXX-XXXX,,,,my phone is XXX-XXX-XXXX.
There are more details, I feel like probable cause was manufactured. I asked to video the dog going around truck but was denied by #2 officer.
Originally the sheriff said he stopped me for looking suspicious going so slow, that turned into careless driving? there was no one around excpt the police car parked sideways partially blocking the exit off ramp? XXXXX XXXXX Stanton,,4/7/56, Texas lic #11118316

Unfortunately, we can not communicate privately with customers of JustAnswer. If you want to aska question, please post a reply to this thread.

Michael