I was suffering from mental problems because of a bad percription…

Customer Question
I was suffering from mental...
I was suffering from mental problems because of a bad percription of pills. I have a Drs. documantation for that. Along came some people and minipulaped out of my home.but they did not do it all right. The way it is right now I can't loose but I need help A.S.A.P. I filed Fraud charges but I need help following through with that too. There are alot more details and events that took place but I can't do this alone. This is not your run of the mill Fraud case. I will also need help with either a Modification or Bankruptcy,
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/9/2010
Lawyer: MShore, Attorney replied 8 years ago
MShore
MShore, Attorney
Thank you for the post, sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing. What legal question can I answer for you?
I need a lawyer for victorville calif now. One that is going to have patients because I am hearing imparried. One that will listen to what I'm saying and not rob me again. This case is a winner. It can only go 2 ways and they will both work for me, Just find me a atty as I can't seen to be able to do that as most attys want to stay where there comfortable and this case is not run of the mill. I herd Atty Berry O'Conner was pretty good and would work at the Victorville Court House but I can't find him. I will be happy with another if they will want the chalange. I have unlimited questions but unless you can view the paper work you can't help. Just help me find the best eviction atty you can. E-mail add: [email protected]
Hello, here is the contact information for Barry O'ConnorXXXXX Riverside, CA 92504. Phone:(NNN) NNN-NNNN
Website: http://www.udlaw.net/