A 43 years old woman in china is having an affair wiht my husband…

Customer Question
A 43 years old woman...
A 43 years old woman in china is having an affair wiht my husband for 6 months. this month, she's coming to US with her son to live with my husband for a few weeks. She's holding a visitor visa to enter US. Now she is still merried and so is my husband. How can I stop her entering US?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/9/2010
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 8 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am one of JustAnswer's attorneys. I'll be helping you resolve your matter today.

Please remember that there might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.

What you have to do is to set an InfoPass appointment with a local USCIS officer here...http://infopass.uscis.gov/...and explain the situation. They will likely deny her entrance based on worry that she'll want to stay (dual intent).

Best of luck in your matter. I'm here if you need any more clarification or follow up information.

I hope you found my answer helpful, and if so please click on the ACCEPT button. This is the only way for me to get credit for my work - when you put in your payment information, I receive no credit for my time with you unless you press ACCEPT.

There is no fee for follow up questions should you wish to continue in this thread.

Remember, sometimes the law under which your situation falls does not give you the outcome or the choices you wanted - please understand that this is not the attorney's fault, but the way of circumstance.

There might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.

If you feel that I went an extra step to help, a bonus would be appreciated!

You can always request me for a future legal consultation through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=7286322&FID=7 If you do this, make sure to begin the question with “This Question is for Eli…”

Is there a possible solution for the question i have?
Did you not see my answer above? What other information did you need?