AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney
18048122

I had a girlfriend that was watching me for my friend She saw

Customer Question

I had a girlfriend that was watching me for my friend She saw that I was purchasing a hundred lotto tickets one of those tickets was a straight pick 6 numbers won She interecepted my lotto prize and now plans to set me up what do I do
Expert:  Kim Courtney replied 8 years ago.
Hello, I am happy to assist you today.

Unfortunately, the way that the lottery works is whoever brings in the ticket to collect the money will get the money. Even if you bought the ticket, you would have to prove that you bought that exact ticket and that she stole it in order to get the money back.

You can make a report with the police and try to get the money back. That's the first step. If she truly stole it and you can prove it then you have a chance.

I hope this helps,
Kimberly
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

She did not steal the ticket she reported that I bought a hounderd tickets one of those tickets was a winner 6 numbers did match but the drawing was not aired new numbers were drawn and she was secertly given my prize what do I do about them setting me up

I am sorry but I do not understand your question.
Expert:  AttorneyTom replied 8 years ago.
Please clarify your question. If you can elaborate and explain the matter in a little more detail, I may be able to respond to your question. Currently, it's impossible to tell what you're asking. Please remember that I am only aware of what you write here. Accordingly, please be brief but please be sure to explain the situation fully.

Thanks!