Re; Conflict of Interest. I chair the Board of a Public Benefit…

Customer Question
Re; Conflict of Interest. I...
Re; Conflict of Interest. I chair the Board of a Public Benefit Corporation. (Medical Center) We have physician representation on our Board. ( She is also an employee of the PBC ) When we discuss physician recruitment and compensation we go into executive session. Query : Should the physician be asked to leave or should we wait for her to recuse herself? And if we wait and she doesn't , what should be the action of the Chair ?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/9/2010
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 8 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am one of JustAnswer's attorneys. I'll be helping you resolve your matter today.

Please remember that there might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.

Is the board governed by a set of bylaws?

I typed in a response already. Did you not receive it ?
No, can you pls send it again?