I NEED TO GET MY DELETED TEXT MESSAGES AND PHONE CALLS FROM…

Customer Question
I NEED TO GET MY...
I NEED TO GET MY DELETED TEXT MESSAGES AND PHONE CALLS FROM MY CELL PHONE THROUGH VERIZON WIRELESS BUT THEY SAID I WOULD HAVET TO HAVE EITHER A LAWYER OR LAW ENFORCEMENT CONTACT THE VERIZON LEGAL TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM DIRECTLY WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/9/2010
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 8 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am one of JustAnswer's attorneys. I'll be helping you resolve your matter today.

Please remember that there might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.

Is this for an ongoing legal matter that has already been filed?

NO I JUST WANT TO GET MY DELETED TEXT MESSAGE CONTEXTS MAILED TO ME FROM THESE PAST COUPLE MONTHS AND THEY WONT DO IT UNLESS I GET A LAWYER OR LAW ENFORCEMENT TO CONTACT THEM DIRECTLY.
Correct. During litigation, you can subpoena the records with a subpoena duces tecum. You can't ask for a subpoena duces tecum unless there is a lawsuit. So you can't get those records unless you sue someone and subpoena the records, sorry.

Best of luck in your matter. I'm here if you need any more clarification or follow up information.

I hope you found my answer helpful, and if so please click on the ACCEPT button. This is the only way for me to get credit for my work - when you put in your payment information, I receive no credit for my time with you unless you press ACCEPT.

There is no fee for follow up questions should you wish to continue in this thread.

Remember, sometimes the law under which your situation falls does not give you the outcome or the choices you wanted - please understand that this is not the attorney's fault, but the way of circumstance.

There might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.

If you feel that I went an extra step to help, a bonus would be appreciated!

You can always request me for a future legal consultation through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=7286322&FID=7 If you do this, make sure to begin the question with “This Question is for Eli…”

Relist: IF I HIRED A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR COULD THEY RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM VERIZON WIRLESS DIRECTLY IF I THOUGH MY FIAN'CE WAS CHEATING ON ME?.
IF I HIRED A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR COULD THEY RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM VERIZON WIRLESS DIRECTLY IF I THOUGH MY FIAN'CE WAS CHEATING ON ME?
COULD I HIRE A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR RECEIVE THAT INFORMATION FROM VERIZON IF I HIRED THEM TO FIND OUT IF MY FIAN'CE WAS CHEATING ON ME?
Possibly yes, but don't ask them how they would do it b/c their method would involve tapping into private data - illegal. I can help you find an affordable PI in your area if you'd like?