my brother has been charged for a murder he was framed for.

Customer Question
he was railroaded by his...
my brother has been charged for a murder he was framed for. he was railroaded by his attorney,city of pittsburgh's homcide detective,the da, as well as the person who shot him.the man who shot him was not arrested for shooting him. how do i go about filing charges against those involved in this case?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/9/2010
Lawyer: TJ, Esq., Attorney replied 8 years ago
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney

Hello and thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you.

Unfortunately, it sounds like you have quite an uphill battle. In order to have those who lied charged with any sort of crime, you’d need to not only prove that your brother is innocent, but that the parties involved maliciously framed him. If you can prove that, then I suggest that you talk to the Federal authorities in your area since it’s very possible that such a framing would be a violation of Federal civil rights laws.

Have I satisfactorily addressed your concerns? If not, then please feel free to ask for clarification.

If the information that I provided is helpful, then please remember to click the green accept button so that I will receive credit and compensation for my time. Positive feedback is always appreciated as well. Thank you and good luck!

DISCLAIMER: Please be aware that only an attorney licensed in your state is authorized to advise you in legal matters, and that the limitations of this setting may prevent your legal issues from being thoroughly addressed. Accordingly, please understand that (1) by answering your question(s) I am not acting as your attorney, (2) my answer(s) should be construed as general information only, and (3) our discussion is not an adequate substitute for an in-person consultation with an attorney.