Ellen, Lawyer, Consultant
Experience:  25 years of experience helping people like you.
9968427

how do I cotact the president of ford motor company to discuss

how do I cotact the president of ford motor company to discuss an issue about the mis-handling of my vehichle payments. They repossessed my vehichle because I was three months behind in payments. Then a lady who worked for collections said that it was okay to pay the back payments that friday. They repossesed it wensday at approx. 2:30 in the morning. Why did they do that? If ford motor company would have wanted the vehichle then I would have returned it in a civilized manner. Instead they did not even ask but broke the aggreement and wreaked havic on my famiy, mentally. It was only a week into the third month of being behind in payments though I had every intention on bringing it up to date as we were unaware that it had gone into the third month. We have been making payments for 5 years and in the last year have been late in paying but always have never the less. The economy is bad and we told them that we would be late every month but would pay never the less. we are self- employed

I am the JustAnswer expert that will be helping you today. I am a lawyer with 25 years experience. Although I am not your attorney, I hope that I can give you helpful legal information.

how do I cotact the president of ford motor company to discuss an issue about the mis-handling of my vehichle payments.

Alan Mulally is the President and Chief Executive Officer. There are 2 contact the addresses:

Board of Directors
Ford Motor Company
P.O. Box 685
Dearborn, MINNN-NN-NNNNbr /> U.S.A.

Ford Motor Company
Customer Relationship Center
P.O. Box 6248
Dearborn, MI 48126

telephone: (NNN) NNN-NNNNbr />
Good luck