How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask legaleagle Your Own Question
legaleagle, Lawyer (JD)
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 13441
Experience:  Attorney-Business degree from The University of Texas
Type Your Legal Question Here...
legaleagle is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If I live in Orange county (Orlando,FL) and I was married In

This answer was rated:

If I live in Orange county (Orlando,FL) and I was married In Miami-Dade(Aventura, FL) and am filing for divorce from my husband who is incarcerated at the Miami FCC can I file for divorce in Orlando; or do I need to go to Miami? Also, how do I go about having the papers served to him if I do the paperwork myself? I just have no idea where to begin.

Kindest regards,

You can file in Orlando since you are a resident of that county. To serve him you will have to get the warden to allow you to have the documents served and get his signature.
legaleagle and 2 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you