How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask legaleagle Your Own Question
legaleagle, Lawyer (JD)
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 13441
Experience:  Attorney-Business degree from The University of Texas
Type Your Legal Question Here...
legaleagle is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

five years ago the father of my two children bought a 2003

Resolved Question:

five years ago the father of my two children bought a 2003 lexus for me. i left him because of verbal , physical, and mental abuse . i could not afford to take the lexus at that time because of repairs that the car needed. i did ask him to bring the car to my home but he refused . now i am ready to take my car because i have the title in my name . whats the best way for me to to get my car from him? i would like to have the car towed and then shipped. plsssssss advise
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  legaleagle replied 7 years ago.
If he will not willingly help you then you can go to his house with the police and a tow truck and copy of your title and you can take the car as long as you keep it peaceful.
legaleagle and 7 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you