Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I am convicted felon for drug possession. I have been in the

Customer Question
automobile industry since 1995 my...
I am convicted felon for drug possession. I have been in the automobile industry since 1995 my last conviction was in 1994. I have been a manager for the past 11yrs.For Toyota,Nissan and other manufactures.I have been a Finance Director and a General Sales Manager in the course of my tender in the automobile industry.I would like to start my own lot but dont know if the state would approve me for my own licenses.Do to my past convictions.
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/1/2010
Lawyer: Cedric, Attorney replied 7 years ago
Cedric
Cedric, Attorney
Your past convictions for drug possession shouldn't prevent you from obtaining a license to own your own car lot, considering such a considerable amount of time has passed, and that you have obviously turned your life around in the past 15 years.
Cedric
Cedric, Attorney
Cedric
Cedric
Cedric, Attorney