How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INFOLAWYER Your Own Question
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 57372
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
Type Your Legal Question Here...
INFOLAWYER is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i was on a website and they claim i brought things on . i ask

This answer was rated:

i was on a website and they claim i brought things on . i ask them for a copy of what i brought and the refused to give me one what can i do
Hello and thank you for your question. Have they sued you?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
no they claim i spent 300 dollars on a site aan adult site when i didnt and i asked them for a copy of wht theyu claimed i spent it on and they refused toi give me it . i said dont by law u have to give me it and they didnt answer me, then the manger canceled the refund that was coming my way
If you did not spend money there, why would you be entitled to a refund? did someone steal your credit card number?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
idk. all i know is i didnt go to that site and the manger in charge was very rude saying a I BROUGHT ADULT CHATS WHEN I DIDNT AND HE CANCELED THE REFUND I WAS IN PROCESSES OF GETTING
Consider then a complaint to the dept of consumer affairs, and if owed money, consider contesting the charge on your credit card on basis of fraud.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
dont they have to give me a copy of what i suppose to have brought
They have to provide it on demand and if do not your case is stronger.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
so in ya oppinon what should i do
As i said, complain to your credit card, and to the dept of consumer affairs, and then if needed, sue in small claims court.
INFOLAWYER and other Legal Specialists are ready to help you