How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

hola k tal solo kiero un poko de advise en k es lo k puedo

Customer Question

hola k tal solo kiero un poko de advise en k es lo k puedo hacer acerca de un problema de un lawsuit k tengo en contra mia hace 2anos tuve un pekeno accidente bueno si se le puede llamar asi por ke en el reporte de la police la infraccion solo decia k era por ir siguiendo de cerca total k la persona afectada me esta demandando por eso mi asuranza se esta haciendo cargo de eso pero kiero saber k puedo hacer al respecto gracias
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 7 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question.What do you want to accomplish?