Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Hi, I have a question. There is a company which has the

Customer Question

I have a question. It concerns environmental law.

There is a company which has the base in Atlanta but owns an old train yard in central Arkansas, in which coal cars are stored, repaired, cleaned, and dispatched as part of the company's rolling stock. The yard has been inspected by the state, which claims that the facility has no permits with the state, and does not comply with the environmental laws. The yard is located on a tributary of the Arkansas River.

What I want to know is what should I do in this case? How can I get the permits? And until I get the permits should I tell my supervisor to stop working? What do you think we should do?

Someone else is planning a large and housing development and we suspect they they called the state.
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 7 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question.What do you want to accomplish?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
First I want to know how to get the permit? Where do I get the permit and is illegal to continue working without the permit? What is the best option do I have in this situation? Someone else is planning a large and housing development and we suspect they they called the state. what should i do ?
I am going to open this question to my colleagues.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Okay.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Are you still trying to find an answer?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Is anybody here?
I have not found someone to take over yet.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I think that EPA is entitled to give the permits I'm just not sure of the procedures, and does the fact that the company's base is in Atlanta plays any role in getting the permit?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I would like to know if someone is working on my question please?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Can you please inform me is at least someone working on my question?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I paid for this service and no one is answering me the question nor is letting me know what is going on. I'm very disappointed with your service!!
I opened the question to colleagues.