Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience corporate, litigation, international
18695994

I need to renew a Consumers Certificate of Exemption for

Customer Question

I need to renew a Consumer's Certificate of Exemption for the American Legion Post 55. Thank you
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 7 years ago.
Have you contacted the department issuing the certificate?

At the end of the five year term the way you renew is to resubmit the same information that qualified you for the exemption in the fist instance. You submit the form DR5 at the site below.

http://dor.myflorida.com/dor/forms/2003/dr5.pdf

If this answer is responsive to your question, please accept it. That is how we are compensated. I would also be appreciated if you provided feed back on your view of the answer. Finally, if the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus. If I can be of further assistance or you have other questions in the future you can ask for me and reach me at this site.

This communication is not intended as legal advice. A local attorney should always be consulted for legal advice. No client/attorney relationship is intended or created by this communication.