lwpat
lwpat, Attorney
Experience:  Actively practicing trial attorney
15417118

i recently went to tom matson dodge in auburn washington.purchased

i recently went to tom matson dodge in auburn washington.purchased a 2006 mustang.we where financed 2/18/2010 they called a week later.saying the finance had feel through.we had put 3800.00 dollars down.on 2/25/2010 finance manjor call back on tuesday 3/2/2010.he then informed me that financeing was unavalible.so i said we might be able to come up with the money 153000.00 dollars by 4/10/2010.after two and half weeks i saw i was'nt coming up with the money.returned the vehicle 3/30/2010.after returning the car we find that their was finance.at this ponit it did'nt matter we returned the car.several attempts to recieve my down payment back i have been shuffled from one manger to onther with no positve results.what legal rights do i have for getting my down payment back.
Expert:  lwpat replied 7 years ago.

Sorry for your situation. You need to start by filing a complaint with the state. Here is the information

http://www.dol.wa.gov/business/vehiclevesseldealer/dlrlocations.html

If you cannot get any satisfaction there you can file suit in small claims court

http://www.courts.wa.gov/newsinfo/resources/?altMenu=smal&fa=newsinfo_jury.scc

The dealer licensing agency should resolve the situation for you.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
is this a small claims case that with the information provied.we should persue.
Expert:  lwpat replied 7 years ago.
Yes but go the complaint route first.

An accept for my time is always appreciated.