How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Brandon M. Your Own Question
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Counselor at Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 12620
Experience:  Attorney experienced in numerous areas of law.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Brandon M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son was just assaulted by 3 kids 15 years of age today.

Resolved Question:

My son was just assaulted by 3 kids 15 years of age today. He was badly bruised and one of the kids pulled a knife on him as well. Some of his properties were damaged. We had some medical bills due to the violence. We have filed a police report and the police is pursuing it. Can I also file civil suit to recover damages and for my sons mental.physical agony? There were about a $1000 property damage as well.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Brandon M. replied 7 years ago.

Hello there:


absolutely, and I would typically encourage a client to do so.


Let me know if I may be of further assistance. Thank you.

Brandon M. and 2 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
May be you can point me to where to find a lawyer in my area, that will be very helpful.