How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask BizAttorney Your Own Question
BizAttorney, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 2273
Experience:  Over 12 years of business and legal experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
BizAttorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

legal advice against a corporation

Customer Question

legal advice against a corporation
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  BizAttorney replied 7 years ago.
You would want any local attorney well-versed in business and contract law to review your letter and then send it on his/her letterhead for you. If they fail to act upon the letter, then I would suggest suing in small claims court. It is the cheapest and quickest way to resolve smaller disputes that are a few hundred dollars. Good luck!