How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard - Bizlaw Your Own Question
Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 10639
Experience:  30 years experience corporate, litigation, international
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Richard - Bizlaw is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a resident in Kirkland WA and serve as HOA board president.

Resolved Question:

I am a resident in Kirkland WA and serve as HOA board president. The community has a tenant (not owner) that has put up several Web Sites claiming that I am a sexual pervert, and states that I have been involved in fraud regarding my duties as a board member and President of the Board. The sites involve over 400 pages and is continually updated. The tenant has pasted together pictures showing my genitals, and makes false accusations about my life. What can I do to get these sites shut down or at least get my name and the X rated pasted together pictures of me. Anti Harrasment laws are vauge here in the State of Washington. Thank you, Craig
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 7 years ago.

The best solution is to send an email that you are about to sue him for $100,000 for defamation and it will be $200,000 if the false information and invasion of your privacy does not cease within the next five days. If he does not act file suit for $200,000 at least for defamation and, if he has pictures of you, invastion of privacy.


That I think will get his attention.


If this answer is responsive to your question, please accept it. That is how we are compensated. I would also be appreciated if you provided feed back on your view of the answer. Finally, if the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus. If I can be of further assistance or you have other questions in the future you can ask for me and reach me at this site.

This communication is not intended as legal advice. A local attorney should always be consulted for legal advice. No client/attorney relationship is intended or created by this communication.

Richard - Bizlaw and 8 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you