How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lawmoe Your Own Question
Lawmoe, Lawyer (JD)
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 2415
Experience:  Lawyer with 19 years of litigation experience in state and federal court systems.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Lawmoe is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

how much time can a person get for violated his probation using

Resolved Question:

how much time can a person get for violated his probation using an alias and fleeing the state he was paroled in ?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Lawmoe replied 7 years ago.

He can receive an jail time previously stayed. Fleeing the state can also result in new charges as a fugitive from justice. He would be wise to seek counsel to schedule a hearing on the issue rather than being picked up by warrant.


Thank you for Choosing JustAnswer. Please CLICK ACCEPT BELOW so that I may be compensated for my work.

Lawmoe and 3 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you