How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MShore Your Own Question
MShore, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 25285
Experience:  Negotiate, Draft, and Review many complex commercial agreements each year.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
MShore is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do you file a compaint against a probation officer and

Resolved Question:

How do you file a compaint against a probation officer? and to whom do you direct the complaint? ...and can you request a change of probation officer?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  MShore replied 7 years ago.
Thank you for the post, to file a complaint against the PO, you would need to contact the GA Attorney General's office to report the matter. You also may want to consider retaining private counsel to petition the court for a change of POs.
MShore and 9 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you