Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I was robbed by an officier at International Commercial bank

Customer Question
Ghana named xxx.I will tell...
I was robbed by an officier at International Commercial bank Ghana named xxx.I will tell you the details. But I was robbed till my last penny. Even I can not live on here. Please help me as a volunteer.tahnk you
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Legal
3/1/2010
Lawyer: Ellen, Lawyer, Consultant replied 7 years ago
Ellen, Lawyer, Consultant

This appears to be a common scam that reappears in many places and under many names. You can read about similar scams at the Internet Crime Complaint Center.

Here is the site to file a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center: http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

Wish I had better news.
Ellen, Lawyer, Consultant
Ellen, Lawyer, Consultant