How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INFOLAWYER Your Own Question
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 57693
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
Type Your Legal Question Here...
INFOLAWYER is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ive been with my cable company for 3 years and as of April

Customer Question

Ive been with my cable company for 3 years and as of April 2009 my internet service has not been working properly. I have contacted customer support more than 100 and my local cable office many times and nothing has been done. I have been told again and again that its not an issue on my side and that they are escalating the issue. Is there anyting I can do legally.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 7 years ago.
You can complain to the dept of consumer affairs and the BBB. You can sue in small claims court. You can have a lawyer inquire.